CANCELED/ NO HEADSHOT SESSIONS AT TX THESPIAN FEST 2019
THERE WILL BE NO HEADSHOT SESSIONS AT TEXAS THESPIAN FESTIVAL: THE FESTIVAL REQUESTED THAT WE NOT OFFER THIS SERVICE.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND THEN YOU CAN EMAIL INFO@LUDLAMDRAMATICS.com WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE.
Ludlam Dramatics is teaming with Phoenix Photography to offer Headshot Photo Sessions** at a discount price at The Texas Thespian Festival!
**A headshot is a photograph of a person's face, that usually includes their shoulders. It can be taken from different angles and is usually used in a professional context.
Whether this is your first headshot or you’re a seasoned professional, Kim Armstrong of Phoenix Photography will guide you through your 10 minute session and find your best angles. Set up next to the Ludlam Dramatics vendor booth, your image will be captured with professional lighting and your choice of two backdrop options, black or white. (Don’t worry about any surprise blemishes, photo retouching is included!) Within 14 days of the session you will receive two digital files, along with photography release for printing! Use your photo as a headshot, senior photo, social media profile pic, or just a nice shot to send to Grandma. All of this for only $75!
We expect to be 100% fully booked so to guarantee a spot you will need to register for a time slot and pre-pay at:
You must arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled time, dressed and with makeup already applied. Cancellations and requests to reschedule must be made 24hrs before the scheduled shoot time. We will do our best to honor requests to reschedule, but these slots are limited and we cannot guarantee a new slot. No refund is offered for No Shows.
FAQ on next page.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when preparing for your session:
What do I wear?
Ultimately, it’s up
to you! But here are some tips:
Bring your favorite
go-to clothes that best represent you professionally.
· Keep it simple. Plain colors, black, gray, blue, or white
tops. We want to keep the focus on your expression.
· Jewelry can add to your look or be distracting. Usually we'll see how it looks and make the call from there.
What about makeup?
· Put on a good moisturizer before the shoot, to keep your skin looking its best.
· Try to keep the makeup looking as natural as possible. Don’t wear anything you wouldn't do on a daily basis. We can always add makeup during the session.
· Come in with light, natural-looking makeup already done by
someone else or by yourself, and we can always add makeup during the session.
· Also, keep in mind that any blemishes that pop up on the day can be easily retouched in photoshop.